Organic Merino Wool Baby Sleeping Sack Pajamas
* The sleeping sack is made from wonderfully soft organic merino sheep’s wool.
* It's guaranteed not to itch!
* Between 3 and 4 months, when a baby gets stronger legs, they start kicking off their blankets. With the woolen sleeping sack, they have an all-around protective cover and stay comfortably warm all night long. They won’t wake up their parents because they are cold. With the younger babies it can also be uses as a snug wrap during the day.
* It stretches and therefore is very easy to pull on.
* It has adjustable shoulder straps, which are nice because then children can use the woolen sleeping sack for two years in a row.
* It is the best quality woolen sleeping sack available, imported from Europe. It is made by Disana from Germany.
* Easy care: Machine washable using wool cycle.
* The natural organic products from Flowering Child help with having an eco-friendly or organic baby (organic newborn or organic infant). They are especially popular in the Waldorf community.