Organic wool/silk shirts with long sleeves for children
* The wool/silk poloshirts for children are made from 70% organic merino wool and 30% silk. The organic merino wool is super soft and fine and does not itch.
* The long-sleeved wool/silk shirts are hypoallergenic and especially designed for sensitive skin. They have a natural stretch are breathable, close nicely around the wrists and are especially warm around the neck.
* Wool/silk shirts absorb a lot of humidity without feeling damp. They are good for layering and are especially nice to wear under sports clothing (for example under a ski outfit).
* They are especially nice when temperatures fluctuate. It helps maintain comfort.
* They are also good for sleeping and then to use as warm pajamas.
* The undergarments are the best quality available, imported from Europe. Made by Engel of Germany.
* Easy care: Machine washable using wool cycle. It can be repeatedly washed without shrinking.
* The natural organic clothes from Flowering Child help with having an eco-friendly or organic baby (organic newborn or organic infant). They are very popular, especially in the Waldorf community.